Nusco Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is 100% natural, vegan, palm oil free, gluten free and UTZ certified choc spread. Its a premium Hazelnut Chocolate Spread product imported from the Netherlands that you are sure to fall in love with! You can taste the quality!
The Nusco brand allows consumers to enjoy a vegan hazelnut chocolate spread, whilst contributing to a more sustainable environment. It is a perfect alternative to dairy chocolate spreads for consumers who pursue a conscious way of living choosing to refrain from the use of animal products and palm oil in food.
Ingredients: sugar, rapeseed oil, hazelnuts 13%, low-fat cocoa powder 7.5%, rice syrup powder, sal fat, inulin, emulsifier: soy lecithin, Bourbon vanilla extract.
UTZ Certified stands for sustainable farming and better opportunities for farmers, their families and our planet. The UTZ program enables farmers to learn better farming methods, improve working conditions and take better care of their children and the environment.
Recipe Idea: Chocolate covered donuts!
- 1 small white sweet potato uncooked 🍠
- 1 ripe banana 🍌
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil 🥥
- 2 tablespoons Nusco hazelnut 🍫
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 30 g coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup 🍯
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- Nusco hazelnut for garnish 🍫🍫
We first finely chopped the potato and put it in the food processor and ground it. Then add the banana and crush. And then the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Grease the donut tray with some coconut oil.
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients to a smooth mass (the sweet potato is mixed uncooked).
- Pour the batter into a piping bag and spray the batter into the donut tray.
- Bake the donuts at 175 degrees for about 15 to 18 minutes. When you can remove a toothpick from the donut, they are ready.
- Allow the donuts to cool in the tray and then place them on a cool place.
- Heat the Nusco hazelnut chocolate spread and pour it generously over the donuts.
- Garnish with some hazelnut pieces and / or coconut flakes.