Vfoods is proud to introduce the fantastic new range of vegan Thai Curry Pastes by Chef’s Choice.
Chef’s Choice has been making authentic Thai food for over 35 years and has continued to deliver the best quality vegan food products worldwide. We already love their sister company’s products, Nature’s Charm, but now we bring you everything Thai with a range of traditional vegan Thai curry pastes that include; Green Curry Paste, Red Curry Paste, Yellow Curry Paste, Massaman Curry Paste, and Panang Curry Paste.
- All-Natural made in Thailand
- No MSG or Shrimp Paste,
- Certified Halal
- Great for Soups, Curries, and Stir Fry
- Resealable and Recyclable Glass bottle
- 100% Vegan,
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
Sold by the case: 12 units per case. Each unit is a 220g glass bottle.
Vegan Red Curry Ramen
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (divide in half)
- ¼ cup / 60ml Chef’s Choice red curry paste
- 1 can Chef’s Choice coconut milk
- 2 cups / 480ml vegetable stock
- 4 oz / 100g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 7 oz / 200g deep-fried tofu, cubed
- 4 servings ramen noodles
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a pot on medium heat. Add the red curry paste and sautée. Stir in half the can of coconut milk and let it boil until the oil starts to pool on the surface, should be about 5 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the coconut milk and the vegetable stock. Once it reaches a boil, lower the heat and add a pinch of sugar. Keep it at a simmer until ready to serve.
- While the soup stays warm, heat a nonstick pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Sautée the prior soaked shiitake mushrooms until they’re browned. Add the deep-fried tofu (fry tofu separately before) and season with the sugar and soy sauce. Gently stir as to not break the tofu.
- In a pot, boil some water and prepare the ramen noodles according to package instructions.
- Add prepared ramen noodles to each bowl and pour the soup over the noodles. Top with the tofu, shiitake, scallions, and cilantro. Squeeze some lime juice over top, stir, and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Ai Willis